Mentor for the Moment, or one-time mentoring, provides a focused opportunity for networking and learning experiences. Our Mentor for the Moment program helps you learn about job-related skills, network with professionals, explore career paths and gain new engineering knowledge.
Join the Mentor for the Moment program to meet on a short-term basis and create new connections to build skills, gain knowledge and gather career advice. If you are looking for a flexible and quick mentorship connection, participating in Mentor for the Moment is a great solution. It is an excellent program for those with busy schedules.
Enroll in Mentor for the Moment today and start reaping the many benefits of mentoring!
Why Become a Mentor?
- SHARE – your story
- CONTRIBUTE – your time to help students
- CONNECT –with future Auburn engineers
- INFLUENCE – the next generation of leaders
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW – your professional network
- LEARN – about engineering roles
- CONNECT – with experienced professionals
- EXPLORE – opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell