Ask an Alumni, or one-time mentoring, provides a focused opportunity for networking and learning experiences. Our Ask an Alumni program helps you learn about job-related skills, network with professionals, explore career paths and gain new engineering knowledge.
Join the Ask an Alumni program to meet on a short-term basis and create new connections to build skills, gain knowledge and gather career advice. If you are looking for a flexible and quick mentorship connection, participating in Ask an Alumni is a great solution. It is an excellent program for those with busy schedules.
Enroll in Ask an Alumni today and start reaping the many benefits of mentoring!
Why Become a Mentor?
- SHARE – your story
- CONTRIBUTE – your time to help students
- CONNECT –with future Auburn engineers
- INFLUENCE – the next generation of leaders
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW – your professional network
- LEARN – about engineering roles
- CONNECT – with experienced professionals
- EXPLORE – opportunities and build your career path