The Engineering Peer Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships between an experienced student and shares their knowledge with a less experienced student to assist in their college career. Peer mentoring helps you gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills to assist in your college career.
Join us now to start developing personal and professional relationships with others in the College of Engineering who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your development by joining today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the College of Engineering
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the College of Engineering
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW networks within the College of Engineering
- LEARN to navigate challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path